Thursday, June 18, 2015

Final Email


 This is my Final draft after seeing the notes from class. I noticed everyone wanted to keep it short and sweet as well. This time I went in and added a little bit more personal information while still trying to keep it professional. Hopefully I was taking from the notes correctly:





Dear Angus Mclane,
    My name is Taylor Odum. I am a Brooks Institute film student. I would like to conduct an interview on the way writing impacts the way you work as a film director at Pixar. If you would give me a chance to interview you that would be an opportunity I would be extremely grateful for! My contact info is (702)***-**** and my email is _____@yahoo.com. If you are interested feel free to contact me any of those ways.
                        Best Regards
                            -Taylor O.

No comments:

Post a Comment